Free Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam Vouchers for New Students
One of our most popular programs, especially for military spouses, is our Pharmacy Technician course. And for a limited time we’re offering all new students the opportunity to get a free Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) Exam voucher upon graduation (a $129 value).
Though national certification isn’t always required for pharmacy technicians (requirements vary by state), it often comes with a pay raise and helps in the job hunt. The Career Step course is specifically designed to prepare students to earn national certification, and with this promotion we’re putting our money where our mouth is.
We’ve added this information to your referrer webpage, and be sure to let your contacts know!
And just for good measure, here are a few more fun facts about the Pharmacy Technician program…
• This program can be completed in less than 6 months.
• Externships are available through Walgreens and CVS Pharmacy. Though we can’t guarantee an externship, this program offers students the opportunity to have a hands-on externship in their local area before they graduate.
• We currently have 2 pharmacy technician instructors on staff with over 15 years of experience between them. You can meet them in this video interview.
• Graduate success stories include:
o Michael West (video testimonial)
o Kristin Choate (written story)
• Those interested can also find more information in our career webinar or take a tour of the program.
What do you think of these resources? Anything else you’d like to see on the Pharmacy Technician program?