New Students Go Back to School with a New iPad Air and Free Textbooks
This September we’re giving new students everything they need to go back to school by offering them a free iPad Air and free textbooks when they enroll by September 30! Help us spread the word by letting your friends and family know that there has never been a better time to start working towards their new careers.
- Free iPad Air or up to $400 off their tuition (through September 30)
- Free textbooks
- Free ebooks
- Free instructor support
- Free graduate support and job search advice
- Free certification exam voucher(s) (up to a $570 value!)
As always, the free iPad and the biggest tuition discounts are available to students who pay their tuition in a single payment at the time of enrollment, but there are even savings available for students who prefer a payment plan—and all new students can receive the free textbooks!
- Qualifying programs: Only students enrolling in the Healthcare IT, Medical Office Manager, Professional Medical Coding and Billing, Professional Medical Coding and Billing with Applied PCS, Medical Transcription Editor, Medical Transcription, Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR, Pharmacy Technician, Computer Technician, Medical Administrative Assistant, Medical Billing, or Executive Assistant programs are eligible for the free iPad
- Select payment options: To be eligible the free iPad, new students enrolling in a qualifying program must pay their tuition in a single payment at the time of enrollment. If they wish to take advantage of a payment plan, the 3-month payment option offers a 5% tuition discount.
- Cash discounts: Students who receive the iPad are not eligible for any additional discounts; however, if iPad eligible students would like a cash discount instead, that option is available (exact discount available varies by program and can be found at CareerStep.com/promo).
- Eligibility exceptions: Students who are enrolling through an academic partner may not qualify for these offers.
- MyCAA enrolling students are eligible for a laptop only: Because of Department of Defense restrictions on the MyCAA program, additional tuition discounts are not available to students enrolling with MyCAA funding. However, with the move to ebooks, all new MyCAA students will receive a laptop with their course to ensure they can access their ebook resources.
Be sure to tell all of your contacts about these exciting spring savings! If you’d like to share it on Facebook, right click on the image above and choose “save image as.” Then post the image on your Facebook page along with a short message that includes your referral webpage (www.referral.careerstep.com/refxxxxx) so you get credit for the referral. Remember to replace the xxxxx with the actual numbers of your referrer ID.