Facebooking for Referrals: Change through Education
Many of our graduates have told us that getting an education from Career Step has changed their lives. Share your Career Step success story with your friends and family and encourage them to change their life too by following these 3 easy steps:
- 1. Right click on the image and choose “Save As”
- 2. In Facebook, choose “Upload Photos”
- 3. Share your story as your status update
Your friends and family would most love to hear how Career Step has changed your life, but in case you are struggling on what to say we’ve included a few suggestions below.
- The education I received through Career Step has changed my life! Check out Career Step’s online training at www.referral.careerstep.com/refxxxxx today. It’s affordable, and you can begin your new career in as little as 3 months.
- I was stuck in a job I hated, but I didn’t have the skills for the job I wanted. Thanks to Career Step’s online training, I now have the job of my dreams! Change your life by visiting www.referral.careerstep.com/refxxxxx today!
- Thanks to Career Step, I was able to train online for a new career as a Medical Transcriptionist that allows me to earn extra money and stay at home with my children. And with MyCAA funding, I was able to get the training I needed for FREE! Want to change your life? Visit www.careerstep.com/mycaa-funds?uid=refxxxxx today to see if you qualify.
As always, remember to replace the xxxxx with the actual numbers of your referrer ID. If you’ve forgotten your referrer ID, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll look it up for you.
Have you had success with referrals using Facebook? We’d love to hear your story in the comments section below.
For additional ideas, follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/CSReferralProgram or check out these posts: