Program Spotlight: Executive Assistant
This month we are shining the spotlight on one of our more popular programs, Executive Assistant. The great thing about being an executive assistant is you can find a job in just about any city, and with Career Step’s program you can be graduated and working in less than 3 months! So this is definitely a program you’ll want to share with you friends and family. Below are a few additional facts and selling points on our Executive Assistant program.
Why Be an Executive Assistant?
- Lots of opportunities – The U.S. Department of Labor expects there to be nearly 480,000 new administrative and executive assistant jobs by 2022!
- A variety of industries – Offices in many different industries depend on administrative and executive assistants, giving you lots of choices when selecting a position.
- Competitive salaries and benefits – Earn a good living. Administrative assistants earn over $33,000 a year on average and may also receive traditional employment benefits.
Why This Program?
- Office skills training – We focus on helping you gain important office skills, including formal training on all of the Microsoft Office programs used in most offices.
- Credential preparation and exam voucher – Earning a credential can help you stand out in the job market, and upon graduation you’ll be ready to earn the Microsoft Office Specialist Master credential, proving your skills to employers. The Career Step course even includes a free exam voucher (a $120 value).
- Flexible online training – Our flexible online format lets you study on the schedule that fits your life, and you can still be done in 3 months or less (but student’s have a full 6 months to complete the training).
If you have any questions about our Executive Assistant program, leave us a comment below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find more details at http://www.careerstep.com/executive-assistant or our Top 5 Reasons: Executive Assistant blog post.
Don’t forget to check out our other program spotlights!