Program Spotlight: Healthcare IT
This month we are shining the spotlight on our Healthcare IT program. This is the perfect choice for your friends and family interested in a career in healthcare technology. Here are a few facts you can share with them to see if it is the right career choice for them!
Why Be a Health Information Technician?
- High industry demand – Both healthcare and technology are growing, and with a dual background you’ll be prepared for jobs in both of these fields!
- Preparation for the future of healthcare – Electronic health records are the way of the future with government healthcare reform and concerns about cost and patient safety. Building a career around this change ensures you’re prepared for the future of the industry.
- High average salaries – On average, computer technicians who work in healthcare earn annual salaries of $47,000 a year on average as reported by the U.S. Department of Labor.
Why Career Step’s Healthcare IT Program?
- Hands-on training – Our program will help you prepare for a career in health information technology with hands-on training on government-certified EHR software, setting you apart from the competition in the job market.
- Certification preparation – You’ll graduate prepared to earn your CompTIA A+, CEHRS, and CMAA credentials. Our course even includes exam vouchers for each exam, worth over $570!
- Flexible online training – Our flexible online format lets you study on the schedule that fits your life, and you can still be done in 12 months or less.
Leave us a comment below if you have any questions about our Healthcare IT program, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find more details at http://www.careerstep.com/health-information-technology,
Looking for more information on Career Step’s other programs to share with others? Be sure to check out our other program spotlight posts.