Program Spotlight: Pharmacy Technician
The best way to get more referrals is by talking about your own experience with your Career Step program. However, few of our students have taken more than one program so we’ve naturally gotten requests from many different referrers asking for information about programs they didn’t take. We’ve put together this new series to give you some quick facts and sales points on all our programs.
For our first program spotlight, we’ll be focusing on our awesome Pharmacy Technician program. We’ve all been to the pharmacy counter and seen a pharmacy technician in action, but what makes it a good career fit for someone? What makes Career Step’s program so great? Look below for the answers to these questions!
Why Be a Pharmacy Technician?
- Lots of opportunities – The U.S. Department of Labor expects there to be over 70,000 new pharmacy technician jobs by 2022!
- Flexible work schedules – The 24/7 nature of many pharmacies provides many different schedule options, making it a good choice if you need a less traditional schedule.
- Solid foundation for future education – Pharmacy technician training is an excellent start for the further education required for a variety of other healthcare careers (think nurse, physicians assistant, pharmacist, etc.).
Why Career Step’s Pharmacy Technician Program?
- Walgreens and CVS Pharmacy externships – Get hands-on experience at a local pharmacy before you graduate! We have partnerships that can help you find an externship opportunity in your local area.
- PTCB Exam preparation and exam vouchers – Graduate ready to earn your Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) credential and start working right away. The Career Step course even includes a free exam voucher (an over $129 value).
- Flexible online training – Career Step’s flexible online format lets you study on the schedule that fits your life, and you can still be done in 6 months or less.
Do you have questions about our Pharmacy Technician program? Email us at email@example.com or leave a comment below. You can also find more details at http://www.careerstep.com/pharmacy-technician-careers or our Top 5 Reasons: Pharmacy Technician blog post.