New Technology Section of the Career Step Blog Now Available
On May 1 2012, Career Step branched out into new territory with the release of the Computer Technician training program. Today Career Step is excited to announce the launch of the new Technology section of our blog. This area is specifically intended for Computer Technician students and graduates and will eventually grow to represent a number of additional technology focused courses as we release more programs . The Computer Technician program is the first of several different courses that will help prepare students for exciting careers or help them enhance their existing skills in the Information Technology field. With the creation of this new Technology blog , Computer Technician students now have an additional resource for information related to their course and the IT industry.
Stay tuned as more content is posted. We have a lot of exciting ideas for some great posts, and over the next few months we’ll be exploring things such as:
- Q&As with students
- Information on IT industry certifications and why they are beneficial
- A few lists on reasons to choose this career, reasons why IT professionals are the best, reasons why this is a growing field, reasons why these jobs aren’t going away, study tips, etc.
- Commentary on interesting industry articles
- IT industry misconceptions
- New technology highlights
- Student/grad spotlights
What would you like to see the most? Anything we should add to our list? Share your thoughts and ideas by leaving comments below. We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information on the new Career Step Computer Technician program, visit CareerStep.com/computer-technician or call 1-800-411-7073.