Enroll by Oct. 16 and get a $100 e-gift card!Enroll Online »
Computer Technician Careers
Is Computer Technician the Career for Me?
The computer technician field offers a number of benefits, including:
- Job security in a growing market – The increasing role of technology is driving a high demand for skilled computer repair technicians, meaning lots of job opportunities.
- High average salaries – The U.S. Department of Labor reports that, on average, computer technicians earn annual salaries of more than $50,000.
- Extensive advancement opportunities – With just a little experience, additional education, or more certifications, you can take advantage of a wide variety of advancement opportunities. The course prepares for the Comptia A Plus certification, which is an important requirement for a computer technician in the industry and helps in career advancement.
Computer technology offers the opportunity to quickly prepare for increasing employment opportunities and high salaries as you start building your career as a computer technician.
Is Career Step the School for Me?
Over 85,000 Career Step students can't be wrong. Choose Career Step, and you'll graduate with the skills you need to succeed immediately upon graduation. Career Step offers:
- Affordable tuition – With Career Step online computer technician training you can develop the expertise you need to excel in your new field for only $1,995.
- Preparation for a rapidly growing career – Computer technician employment is expected to grow by 17% by 2022, offering you lots of opportunities.
- Training to excel in the workforce – Career Step training will help you gain the skills you need to earn CompTIA A Plus certification immediately upon graduation, proving your skills to employers and increasing your job opportunities.
Choose Career Step for the quality education you need to secure a successful technology career and start earning a good salary in just a few months.
Read Carrie Verrocchio's story »
Read Jessica Christiansen's story »
Read Carmella Jones's story »
Read Clare Braham's story »