- Enter a field expected to add 479,000+ jobs
- Train in less than 3 months at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $33,000/yr
- All for only $1,695
- See the Top 5 Reasons to Choose Career Step
MARCH ONLY: Lock in 2013 pricing and get a free laptop or Kindle FireEnroll Online »
Executive Assistant Careers
Is Executive Assistant the Career for Me?
The administrative assistant and executive assistant career offers a number of benefits, including:
- Growing, nationwide demand – With over 479,000 new jobs expected for administrative assistants and executive assistants over the next few years, you'll find open positions nationwide.
- A variety of industries – Offices in many different industries depend on administrative assistants and executive assistants, giving you lots of choices when selecting a position.
- Competitive salaries and benefits – Administrative assistants and executive assistants enjoy competitive salaries as well as the potential for traditional employment benefits.
Administrative assisting and executive assisting offers the opportunity to quickly develop the business skills needed to earn a great income in a growing field.
Is Career Step the School for Me?
Over 85,000 Career Step students can't be wrong. Choose Career Step, and graduate with the skills you need to start working right away. Career Step offers:
- Microsoft Office training – Develop the skills you need to effectively work with standard office software applications—you can choose from Microsoft 2010 or 2007 software training and you'll be prepare to earn the Microsoft Office Specialist Master credential.
- Affordable tuition – With Career Step Executive Assistant training you can develop the expertise you need to excel in your new field for only $1,695.
- Preparation for a rapidly growing career – Administrative assistant employment is expected to grow by 12%, or over 479,000 new jobs, by 2022, offering you lots of opportunities.
Choose Career Step for the quality education you need to secure a successful career as an administrative assistant or executive assistant.
A certificate program is a quick, affordable way to learn job skills that can make the difference between wishing you could get a new job and starting a rewarding new career.
"The Career Step program is well-designed . . . Step by step, it leads the student through learning . . ." See More Reasons »
- "Career Step has provided me with a wonderful opportunity to start a new career. Thanks to the intense course, I feel confident in starting my new career. . . . I know I would not be able to do this work if your course had not been so complete." Read More Reviews »
- "I was able to get a job within 3 weeks of graduating, which was largely related to the Career Step name on my resume. I have talked to people and read that many new grads from other schools are looking for work for 4 to 6 months. I love my job and, while I am still learning the details of the job, I was well prepared for the work!" Read More Reviews »
Employment Focused Training
"The training you get from Career Step is just like the work you will receive when you start working." See More Reasons »
- "Career Step gave me the training I needed to confidently begin a new career . . . Within a month of graduation I was hired and feel that every day I have used the knowledge gained from Career Step. Thanks for an excellent course!" Read More Reviews »
- "Overall, I was very pleased with everything that Career Step had to offer. I was attracted to Career Step because I am a military spouse, and I was looking for a new career that would be easy to transfer, as my family transfers from one base to another. . . . As a new graduate, I look forward to all the new opportunities that Career Step has opened up to me." Read More Reviews »
- "I was always very skeptical when it came to taking courses online. I always felt that it would be better to be in a classroom environment, but when I started Career Step, boy did I get comfortable quick. I was amazed at how much support was there for me, and I sure did use it. The student support team was always there to listen to me and encourage me and help me get my mind back on track. . . . They helped me with anything and everything . . . WOW! Thank you so much, Career Step!" Read More Reviews »
Big Bang for Your Buck
"I definitely got my money’s worth with Career Step…" See More Reasons »
- "I couldn't be happier with the Career Step program. The course material was so thorough, and it was presented in a way that was really easy to understand on your own." Read More Reviews »
- "The experience with Career Step was a wonderful one. I was working two jobs and raising my newborn son while taking these courses, and the program is so convenient that even I was able to find the appropriate time." Read More Reviews »
- "I was very fortunate to find a job . . . within the first month. While I found the course to be exactly what it was advertised to be and I was very pleased with the training I received, I cannot say enough about Graduate Support! I was not expecting the level of involvement with my job search that Career Step provided. In my opinion, Career Step does not consider you to have completed the course until you have found employment!" Read More Reviews »