Enroll by Aug. 31 for free iPad Air!Enroll Online »
Executive Assistant Careers
Is Executive Assistant the Career for Me?
The administrative assistant and executive assistant career offers a number of benefits, including:
- Growing, nationwide demand – With over 479,000 new jobs expected for administrative assistants and executive assistants over the next few years, you'll find open positions nationwide.
- A variety of industries – Offices in many different industries depend on administrative assistants and executive assistants, giving you lots of choices when selecting a position.
- Competitive salaries and benefits – Administrative assistants and executive assistants enjoy competitive salaries as well as the potential for traditional employment benefits.
Administrative assisting and executive assisting offers the opportunity to quickly develop the business skills needed to earn a great income in a growing field.
Is Career Step the School for Me?
Over 85,000 Career Step students can't be wrong. Choose Career Step, and graduate with the skills you need to start working right away as an executive assistant or an administrative assistant. Career Step offers:
- Microsoft Office training – Develop the skills you need to effectively work with standard office software applications—you can choose from Microsoft 2010 or 2007 software training and you'll be prepare to earn the Microsoft Office Specialist Master credential.
- Affordable tuition – With Career Step Executive Assistant training you can develop the expertise you need to excel in your new field for only $1,995.
- Preparation for a rapidly growing career – Administrative assistant employment is expected to grow by 12%, or over 479,000 new jobs, by 2022, offering you lots of opportunities.
Choose Career Step for the quality education you need to secure a successful career as an administrative assistant or executive assistant.
Read Michelle Spoden's story »
Read Allison Toedebusch's story »