- Enter a field expected to add 119,000+ jobs
- Train in less than 3 months at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $35,000/yr
- All for only $1,995
- See the Top 5 Reasons to Choose Career Step
- Enroll Today: Get an iPad plus FREE textbooks!
Enroll Today: Get an iPad plus FREE textbooks!Enroll Online »
Executive Assistant Course Tuition
How Much Does the Executive Assistant Course Cost?
Everything you need to succeed as an executive assistant is included in one, low tuition payment of $1,995.
The course tuition entitles you to an initial 6 months of access to the Executive Assistant course. The online program is designed to be completed in 3 months of full-time study, and we provide you 6 months of access to ensure you have the time you need.
Are Payment Plans or Tuition Assistance Available?
Career Step is committed to providing you with an affordable educational experience. To provide flexibility, several payment options are available.
What is Included with My Online Course?
Everything you need to succeed is included with your Career Step's online Executive Assistant Course. You'll have:
- Complete online access to expert-created curriculum
- Complete ebook library
- A voucher to take the MOS Master national certification exam upon graduation (a $120 value)
- One-on-one support from your instructors and our technical support team
- Graduate support designed to help you turn your education into a job
- Comprehensive pocket style guide for on-the-job business writing reference
The online Executive Assistant course includes 165 hours of curriculum.
How Does the Training Pay Off For Graduates?
Read Michelle Spoden's story »
Read Allison Toedebusch's story »