- Work at the crossroads of healthcare and technology
- Train in as little as 4 months at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $52,000/yr
- All for only $3,795
- See the Top 5 Reasons to Choose Career Step
- Free laptop + Free shipping through March 31!
Free laptop + Free shipping through March 31!Enroll Online »
Health Information Technology Graduate Resources
The Career Step Health Information Technology course helps you gain all of the skills to succeed in the workforce, and after graduation you'll also have access to a number of resources designed to help you turn your education into a job.
- Industry exam vouchers – Once you complete the training, you'll receive two CompTIA A+ exam vouchers as well as vouchers for the CMAA and CEHRS exams offered by the National Healthcareer Association (a $570 value) so you can earn your credentials right away.
- Resume and cover letter review – Our experienced Graduate Advisors will work with you one-on-one to make sure your resume and cover letter are up to date and as polished as possible before you start your job search.
- Personalized interview tutorials – We know it's almost impossible to get hired without a good interview, so you'll also have access to personalized job interview tutorials to help you develop the skills you need to nail the interview and get hired.
- New job opening notifications – Career Step works hard to build relationships with employers nationwide, and many will let us know when they have an entry-level position available. We'll let you know when companies matching your preferences are hiring so you can be sure to get your application in.
- Career Step Help Hotline – When you're the new kid at a new job, asking for help can be intimidating. As a Career Step graduate, you'll have access to the Career Step Help Hotline for a year after graduation in case you need a little help or advice as you're building your career.
All of these resources are provided with the end goal of helping you turn your education into a job. With this individualized help and attention, the majority of our graduates are hired within a few months of graduation.
Read Carly Mortensen's story »
Read Michelle Spoden's story »
Read Kristin Choate's story »
Read Carrie Verrocchio's story »