- Work at the crossroads of healthcare and technology
- Train in as little as 4 months at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $52,000/yr
- All for only $3,795
- See the Top 5 Reasons to Choose Career Step
- Ends Oct 26: Free laptop or up to $400 off!
Ends Oct 26: Free laptop or up to $400 off!Enroll Online »
Healthcare IT Training Program
How Long Will the Training Take?
The Healthcare IT training program is designed to be completed in 4 months of full-time study. However, the online course format allows you to study on your own schedule and at your own pace, so your enrollment includes 12 months of program access in case you need extra time.
What Will I Be Learning?
The Career Step online Healthcare IT training program covers:
- Hardware and software
- Troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance
- Operating systems
- HIPAA regulations
- EHR software
- Microsoft Office skills
- Medical office procedures
The Healthcare IT online program is specifically designed to prepare you to earn the CompTIA A+, CEHRS, and CMAA credentials. The curriculum is built on the exam objectives published for each of these exams. Upon graduation, you’ll also receive exam vouchers to take each of these exams (a $570 value).
Want more details about exactly what's included in the program? Download the program syllabus to learn more or review the learning objectives for each module.
Read Michelle Spoden's story »
Read Clare Braham's story »
Read Carly Mortensen's story »
Read Traci Martin's story »