- Develop Skills Needed for New Certifications
- Train in as little as 7 Weeks at Your Pace
- Choose Employer-trusted Training
- All for Only $695
Ends Oct 26: Free laptop or up to $400 off!Enroll Online »
ICD-10 for ICD-9 Coders Tuition
How Much Does the ICD-10 for ICD-9 Coders Course Cost?
Everything you need to succeed is included in one, low tuition payment of $695.
Former Career Step students and graduates are also eligible for a significant discount. If you've trained with Career Step before, call 1-800-411-7073 to enroll over the phone and claim your discount!
The tuition fee entitles you to an initial 3 months of program access.
What is Included With My Training Program?
The Career Step ICD-10 for ICD-9 Coders course provides you:
- ICD-10 specific biomedical sciences training
- ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS education with hands-on exercises
- AHA ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Handbook
- ICD-10 industry codebooks
- Instructor support from AHIMA-Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainers
The ICD-10 for ICD-9 Coders program includes 137 hours of curriculum and is pre-approved for 24 AHIMA CEUs and 12 AAPC CEUs.
Read Michelle Spoden's story »
Read Linda Berge's story »
Read Carrie Verrocchio's story »
Read Erika Gomm's story »