- Enter a field expected to add 64,000+ jobs
- Train in as little as 3 months at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $34,000/yr
- All for only $2,695
- See the Top 5 Reasons to Choose Career Step
- Enroll Today: Get an iPad plus FREE textbooks!
Enroll Today: Get an iPad plus FREE textbooks!Enroll Online »
Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR Course Tuition
How Much Does the Course Cost?
Everything you need to succeed is included in one, low tuition payment of $2,695.
The Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR program is Career Step's premier medical administrative assistant training program, preparing you with the electronic health records expertise that is becoming more and more valuable in the industry. The Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR course prepares you for the future of healthcare.
This tuition fee entitles you to an initial 6 months of access to the electronic health records course. The program is designed to be completed in 3 months of full-time study, and we provide you 6 months of access to ensure you have the time you need.
Are payment plans or tuition assistance available?
Career Step is committed to providing you with an affordable educational experience. To provide flexibility, several payment options are available.
What is Included With My Training Program?
Everything you need to succeed as a Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR office professional is included with your Career Step program. You’ll have:
- Complete online access to expert-created curriculum
- Complete ebook library
- One-on-one support from your instructors and our technical support team
- Graduate support designed to help you turn your education into a job
- Vouchers for both the CMAA and CEHRS certification exams upon graduation (a $210 value)
- 285 hours of curriculum
How Does the Training Pay Off for Graduates?
Read Allison Toedebusch's story »
Read Michelle Spoden's story »