- Enter the growing healthcare market
- Train in 3 months at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $40,000/yr
- All for only $2,995
- See the Top 5 Reasons to Choose Career Step
- Ends Oct 26: Free laptop or up to $400 off!
Ends Oct 26: Free laptop or up to $400 off!Enroll Online »
Medical Billing Graduate ResourcesThe Career Step Medical Billing course helps you gain all of the skills to succeed in the workforce, and after graduation you'll also have access to a number of resources designed to help you turn your education into a job.
- Resume and cover letter review – Our experienced Graduate Advisors will work with you one-on-one to make sure your resume and cover letter are up to date and as polished as possible before you start your job search.
- Personalized interview tutorials – We know it's almost impossible to get hired without a good interview, so you'll also have access to personalized job interview tutorials to help you develop the skills you need to nail the interview and get hired.
- New job opening notifications – Career Step works hard to build relationships with employers nationwide, and many will let us know when they have an entry-level position available. We'll let you know when companies matching your preferences are hiring so you can be sure to get your application in.
- Certification exam voucher – After graduation, you'll receive a voucher to take the Certified Billing and Coding Specialist (CBCS) exam offered by the NHA. This credential, while not required by employers, will prove your skills and help your resume stand out.
- Career Step Help Hotline – When you're the new kid at a new job, asking for help can be intimidating. As a Career Step graduate, you'll have access to the Career Step Help Hotline for 6 months after graduation in case you need a little help or advice as you're building your career.
Read Nicole Turkington's story »
Read Andrea Neske's story »
Read Carmella Jones's story »
Read Brittany Emerine's story »