Free iPad when you enroll by Feb. 28!Enroll Online »
Medical Coding and Billing Careers
Is Medical Coding and Billing the Career for Me?
The medical coding and billing field offers a number of benefits, including:
- Nationwide shortage – There’s a great need for well-trained medical coders nationwide—in fact, there are estimated to be 30% more positions than professionals! This shortage will only increase with all of the coming industry changes.
- Healthcare security – The healthcare industry is one of the fastest growing in the country, and medical coding gives you a chance to enjoy that security from an office setting with many opportunities for promotions and advancement.
- Competitive salaries and benefits – Medical coding and billing professionals enjoy competitive salaries as well as the potential for traditional employment benefits.
Improve your life with a new career as a medical coding and billing professional. Earn a great income and establish a long-term career in a growing industry as you’re able to better support your family!
Is Career Step the School for Me?
Over 85,000 Career Step students can't be wrong. Choose Career Step, and graduate with the skills you need to start working right away. Career Step offers:
- Employer-trusted curriculum – Some of the largest and most respected healthcare employers in the nation are using Career Step’s curriculum to train their employees. Our graduates are also often hired to work remotely immediately after graduation by IOD Incorporated. Choose training employers prefer!
- Expert-designed career training – Our program was built by experts with decades of experience to ensure you gain the skills you need to excel in this field, which is expected to enjoy new job growth of 22% by 2022.
- Affordable, AHIMA-approved education – Career Step's Professional Medical Coding and Billing training is one of the only online AHIMA-approved training programs, and you can gain the skills you need to succeed for only $3,395.
Choose Career Step for the quality education you need to secure a successful healthcare career as a medical coding and billing professional.
Read Danita Allen's story »
Read Debi Hammond's story »
Read Andrea Neske's story »
Read Nicole Turkington's story »