- Train in as little as 4 months at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $40,000/yr
- Learn both ICD-10-CM and PCS
- All for only $3,495
- Free shipping & laptop when you enroll by Oct. 31!
Free shipping & laptop when you enroll by Oct. 31!Enroll Online »
Medical Coding and Billing Graduate ResourcesCareer Step medical coding and billing training helps you gain all of the skills to succeed in the workforce, and after graduation you'll also have access to a number of resources designed to help you turn your education into a job.
- Employer relationships – Career Step’s training is trusted by many employers, including the leading provider of healthcare services in the U.S. and one of the nation’s largest managed healthcare companies. Career Step’s relationships with employers have provided some of our graduates with the opportunity to work from home right after graduation.
- Resume and cover letter review – Our experienced Graduate Advisors will work with you one-on-one to make sure your resume and cover letter are up to date and as polished as possible before you start your job search.
- Personalized interview tutorials – We know it's almost impossible to get hired without a good interview, so you'll also have access to personalized job interview tutorials to help you develop the skills you need to nail the interview and get hired.
- New job opening notifications – Career Step works hard to build relationships with employers nationwide, and many will let us know when they have an entry-level position available. We'll let you know when companies matching your preferences are hiring so you can be sure to get your application in.
- Employer education – Want an employer to know what you're capable of? Provide your Graduate Advisor the name and specific contact details for the hiring contact at a company you're applying to, and we'll be happy to reach out with additional information on the caliber of Career Step's medical coding and billing training.
- Career Step Help Hotline – When you're the new kid at a new job, asking for help can be intimidating. As a Career Step graduate, you'll have access to the Career Step Help Hotline for a full year after graduation in case you need a little help or advice as you're building your career.
Read Debi Hammond's story »
Read Ken Sloan's story »
Read Nicole Roden's story »
Read Nicole Turkington's story »