- Enter a field expected to add 64,000+ jobs
- Train in as little as 4 months at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $34,000/yr
- All for only $3,795
- See the Top 5 Reasons to Choose Career Step
- Free laptop or up to $500 off!
Free laptop or up to $500 off!Enroll Online »
Medical Office Manager Graduate Resources
The Career Step Medical Office Manager course helps you gain all of the skills to succeed in the workforce, and after graduation you’ll also have access to a number of resources designed to help you turn your education into a job.
- Resume and cover letter review – Our experienced Graduate Advisors will work with you one-on-one to make sure your resume and cover letter are up to date and as polished as possible before you start your job search.
- Personalized interview tutorials – We know it's almost impossible to get hired without a good interview, so you'll also have access to personalized job interview tutorials to help you develop the skills you need to nail the interview and get hired.
- New job opening notifications – Career Step works hard to build relationships with employers nationwide, and many will let us know when they have entry-level positions available. We’ll let you know when companies matching your preferences are hiring so you can be sure to get your application in.
- Career Step Help Hotline – When you’re the new kid at a new job, asking for help can be intimidating. As a Career Step graduate, you’ll have access to the Career Step Help Hotline for a year after graduation in case you need a little help or advice as you’re building your career.
All of these resources are provided with the end goal of helping you turn your education into a job. With this individualized help and attention, the majority of our graduates are hired within a few months of graduation.
Read Jessica Christiansen's story »
Read Michelle Spoden's story »
Read Allison Toedebusch's story »
Read Erika Gomm's story »