- Enter a field expected to add 64,000+ jobs
- Train in as little as 4 months at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $34,000/yr
- All for only $3,799
- See the Top 5 Reasons to Choose Career Step
- Enroll by Apr. 30 for up to $500 off!
Enroll by Apr. 30 for up to $500 off!Enroll Online »
Your Preferred Medical Office Manager School
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Career Step as Your Medical Office Manager School
Career Step has been offering career training for over 20 years, and more than 100,000 students have trained through Career Step’s proven distance and online education methods. Choose Career Step as your medical office manager school and enjoy:
- Affordable tuition – Enjoy quality training and affordable tuition! With Career Step, online medical office manager school includes everything you need for only $3,799.
- Certification preparation – Career Step’s Medical Office Manager program prepares you for two industry certifications: Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) and Certified Electronic Health Record Specialist (CEHRS).
- Comprehensive support – Career Step offers you the flexibility of online training in addition to the assurance of live, experienced, instructor support whenever you need it.
- Placement help after graduation – Career Step Graduate Advisors work with you one-on-one to help you turn your medical office manager education into a job. Upon graduation you’ll also receive a 1-year membership to the American Medical Billing Association, which will provide valuable networking opportunities that can help you in your job search.
- Training to excel in the workforce – Quickly gain the skills you need to start working right after graduation, including hands-on experience with government-certified EHR software and industry-standard healthcare billing forms.
Choose Career Step as your school for the quality online education you need to secure a successful healthcare career as a medical office manager.
Read Erika Gomm's story »
Read Jessica Christiansen's story »
Read Linda Berge's story »
Read Allison Toedebusch's story »