- Work from home
- Train in as little as 4 months at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $36,000/yr
- All for only $2,995
- Enroll Today: Get a laptop plus FREE textbooks!
Enroll Today: Get a laptop plus FREE textbooks!Enroll Online »
Medical Transcriptionist Training, Online Courses, and Certification Program
Is Medical Transcription the Career for Me?
A career in medical transcription offers a number of benefits, including:
- The opportunity to work at home – A real career that allows you to work from your home with no commute, no daycare costs, and the flexibility to work anywhere there's a secure internet connection.
- Flexible work schedules – Many medical transcriptionists choose their schedules, so a medical transcription certification allows you to have the freedom to work when it fits your life.
- Productivity-based income – The more you work, the more you can make as a medical transcriptionist because most are paid on production.
A career in medical transcription offers the opportunity to earn a great income in the growing healthcare industry from the comfort of your own home. Get started on medical transcription training online today!
Is Career Step the School for Me?
Over 100,000 Career Step students can't be wrong. Choose Career Step, and graduate with the skills you need to start working right away. Career Step offers:
- Affordable tuition – Career Step Medical Transcription training is among the best, and you can gain the skills you need to succeed for only $2,995.
- Preparation for a growing career – Career Step works closely with hundreds of medical transcription employers and our partners have more entry-level openings than qualified applicants. With Career Step's medical transcription courses, you'll have the skills needed for all of those openings.
- Training to excel in the workforce – Quickly gain the skills you need to start working from home right after graduation.
Choose Career Step and our online medical transcription course for the quality education you need to train at home to work at home as a medical transcriptionist.
Read Carmella Jones's story »
Read Clare Braham's story »
Read Carrie Verrocchio's story »
Read Steve Finley's story »