- Work from home
- Train in as little as 4 months at your pace
- Prepare to earn average salaries of $36,000/yr
- All for only $2,995
- Ends Oct 26: Free laptop or up to $400 off!
Ends Oct 26: Free laptop or up to $400 off!Enroll Online »
Medical Transcription Graduate Resources
Career Step medical transcription training helps you gain all of the skills to succeed in the workforce, and after graduation you’ll also have access to a number of resources designed to help you turn your education into a job.
- Placement Direct – This online, job search tool provides you access to the information for hundreds of medical transcription employers and lets you manage all of your employer research, applications, and pre-employment testing information in one place.
- Resume and cover letter review – Our experienced Graduate Advisors will work with you one-on-one to make sure your resume and cover letter are up to date and as polished as possible before you start your job search.
- Personalized interview tutorials – We know it’s almost impossible to get hired without a good interview, so you’ll also have access to personalized job interview tutorials to help you develop the skills you need to nail the interview and get hired.
- New job opening notifications – Hundreds of medical transcription employers trust the quality of the Career Step training, and when these companies need to fill entry-level positions, they’ll contact Career Step. We’ll let you know when companies matching your preferences are hiring so you can be sure to get your application in.
- Career Step Help Hotline – When you’re the new kid at a new job, asking for help can be intimidating. As a Career Step graduate, you’ll have access to the Career Step Help Hotline for a full year after graduation in case you need a little help or advice as you’re building your career.
All of these resources are provided with the end goal of helping you turn your education into a job. With this individualized help and attention, the majority of our graduates are hired within a few months of graduation.
Read Traci Martin's story »
Read Linda Berge's story »
Read Jessica Christiansen's story »
Read Erika Gomm's story »