- Develop Essential Life Skills
- Expand Your Resume
- Prepare for MOS Master Certification
- All for Only $499 or less
JULY ONLY: Get a free laptop or up to $300 off when you enroll by July 31!Enroll Online »
Microsoft Excel 2010 & 2007 Training
How Much Does the Microsoft Excel Training Cost and What's Included?
Everything you need to succeed is included in one, low tuition payment of $149.
The tuition fee entitles you to:
- Complete online access to expert-created curriculum and practice exercises
- Access to the online Microsoft Excel 2010 & 2007 training, 24/7 for 3 months
- 2-volume set of textbooks
- A quick reference, laminated card
- Live student support from certified professionals
- Preparation for the MOS Excel Expert credential
What Will I Be Learning?
The Microsoft Excel training covers both beginning and advanced topics, and upon completion of the course you will be prepared to earn the MOS Excel Expert credential with skills in:
- Editing and formatting worksheets
- Creating and working with charts
- Managing workbooks
- Working with page layout and printing
- Using functions and formulas
- Working with tables, PivotTables, and objects
- Analyzing and organizing data
Career Step Microsoft Excel training is available for the 2007 and 2010 versions of the program. For more information on what is included in each course, download the specific brochure:Microsoft Excel 2010 Brochure Microsoft Excel 2007 Brochure
A certificate program is a quick, affordable way to learn job skills that can make the difference between wishing you could get a new job and starting a rewarding new career.
Make an online program work for you! Check out our 5 student-tested study tips for staying motivated and productive as an online student.
Career Step prepares you to take the CompTIA A+ Certification Exam. Watch Video »
Employment Focused Training
"The training you get from Career Step is just like the work you will receive when you start working." See More Reasons »
"The Career Step program is well-designed . . . Step by step, it leads the student through learning . . ." See More Reasons »
- "Overall, I was very pleased with everything that Career Step had to offer. I was attracted to Career Step because I am a military spouse, and I was looking for a new career that would be easy to transfer, as my family transfers from one base to another. . . . As a new graduate, I look forward to all the new opportunities that Career Step has opened up to me." Read More Reviews »
Big Bang for Your Buck
"I definitely got my money’s worth with Career Step…" See More Reasons »
- "The experience with Career Step was a wonderful one. I was working two jobs and raising my newborn son while taking these courses, and the program is so convenient that even I was able to find the appropriate time." Read More Reviews »
- "I couldn't be happier with the Career Step program. The course material was so thorough, and it was presented in a way that was really easy to understand on your own." Read More Reviews »
- "I was always very skeptical when it came to taking courses online. I always felt that it would be better to be in a classroom environment, but when I started Career Step, boy did I get comfortable quick. I was amazed at how much support was there for me, and I sure did use it. The student support team was always there to listen to me and encourage me and help me get my mind back on track. . . . They helped me with anything and everything . . . WOW! Thank you so much, Career Step!" Read More Reviews »