- Develop Essential Life Skills
- Expand Your Resume
- Prepare for MOS Master Certification
- All for Only $499 or less
Enroll by Mar. 31 for a free laptopEnroll Online »
Microsoft Office 2010 or 2007 Training Course
Why Should I Choose Career Step's Microsoft Office Training?
With the increasing role technology is playing in our daily lives, solid computer skills are more than just career skills—they're valuable life skills. Career Step is a great training choice with:
- Flexible online training, classroom-style resources – Online training gives you unprecedented flexibility, and Career Step also provides classroom resources such as support and a complete ebook library.
- MOS Master preparation – Career Step's Microsoft Office 2010 or 2007 training prepares you to prove your skills by earning the Microsoft Office Specialist Master credential immediately upon course completion.
- Convenient training bundle or individual Microsoft Office courses – Develop expertise in all 5 of the core Office applications or just one or two with convenient bundled or individual Microsoft Office courses.
Career Step offers you comprehensive, flexible, affordable training whether you're interested in improving your resume or just increasing your personal skills.
How Much Does the Microsoft Office Training Bundle Cost?
Training in all 5 of the core Microsoft Office programs is included in the bundle for one, low tuition payment of $499 (a savings of nearly $250!).
The tuition fee entitles you to 12 months of online access for all 5 of the individual Microsoft Office training courses.
What is Included With My Enrollment?
Everything you need to succeed is included in your Career Step Microsoft Office Training Bundle. You'll have:
- Complete online access to expert-created curriculum and practice exercises
- Complete ebook library
- 5 quick reference, laminated cards
- Live student support from certified professionals
- Preparation for the MOS Master credential
Career Step Microsoft Office training is available for the 2010 and 2007 software suites. For more information on what is included in the Microsoft Office training bundle, download the specific brochure:Microsoft Office 2010 Brochure Microsoft Office 2007 Brochure
Read Clare Braham's story »
Read Michelle Spoden's story »
Read Carrie Verrocchio's story »
Read Jessica Christiansen's story »