- Develop Essential Life Skills
- Expand Your Resume
- Prepare for MOS Master Certification
- All for Only $499 or less
MARCH ONLY: Lock in 2013 pricing and get a free laptop or Kindle FireEnroll Online »
Microsoft Office 2010 & 2007 Training Course
Why Should I Choose Career Step's Microsoft Office Training?
With the increasing role technology is playing in our daily lives, solid computer skills are more than just career skills—they're valuable life skills. Career Step is a great training choice with:
- Flexible online training, classroom-style resources – Online training gives you unprecedented flexibility, and Career Step also provides classroom resources such as support and textbooks.
- MOS Master preparation – Career Step's Microsoft Office 2010 & 2007 training prepares you to prove your skills by earning the Microsoft Office Specialist Master credential immediately upon course completion.
- Convenient training bundle or individual Microsoft Office courses – Develop expertise in all 5 of the core Office applications or just one or two with convenient bundled or individual Microsoft Office courses.
Career Step offers you comprehensive, flexible, affordable training whether you're interested in improving your resume or just increasing your personal skills.
How Much Does the Microsoft Office Training Bundle Cost?
Training in all 5 of the core Microsoft Office programs is included in the bundle for one, low tuition payment of $499 (a savings of nearly $250!).
The tuition fee entitles you to 12 months of online access for all 5 of the individual Microsoft Office training courses.
What is Included With My Enrollment?
Everything you need to succeed is included in your Career Step Microsoft Office Training Bundle. You'll have:
- Complete online access to expert-created curriculum and practice exercises
- 10-volume text companion series of textbooks (2 books for each application)
- 5 quick reference, laminated cards
- Live student support from certified professionals
- Preparation for the MOS Master credential
Career Step Microsoft Office training is available for the 2010 and 2007 software suites. For more information on what is included in the Microsoft Office training bundle, download the specific brochure:Microsoft Office 2010 Brochure Microsoft Office 2007 Brochure
A certificate program is a quick, affordable way to learn job skills that can make the difference between wishing you could get a new job and starting a rewarding new career.
Career Step prepares you to take the CompTIA A+ Certification Exam. Watch Video »
- "The experience with Career Step was a wonderful one. I was working two jobs and raising my newborn son while taking these courses, and the program is so convenient that even I was able to find the appropriate time." Read More Reviews »
- "Overall, I was very pleased with everything that Career Step had to offer. I was attracted to Career Step because I am a military spouse, and I was looking for a new career that would be easy to transfer, as my family transfers from one base to another. . . . As a new graduate, I look forward to all the new opportunities that Career Step has opened up to me." Read More Reviews »
- "I was always very skeptical when it came to taking courses online. I always felt that it would be better to be in a classroom environment, but when I started Career Step, boy did I get comfortable quick. I was amazed at how much support was there for me, and I sure did use it. The student support team was always there to listen to me and encourage me and help me get my mind back on track. . . . They helped me with anything and everything . . . WOW! Thank you so much, Career Step!" Read More Reviews »
Employment Focused Training
"The training you get from Career Step is just like the work you will receive when you start working." See More Reasons »
- "I couldn't be happier with the Career Step program. The course material was so thorough, and it was presented in a way that was really easy to understand on your own." Read More Reviews »
Big Bang for Your Buck
"I definitely got my money’s worth with Career Step…" See More Reasons »
"The Career Step program is well-designed . . . Step by step, it leads the student through learning . . ." See More Reasons »