Medical Office Manager
Develop the Skills Needed to Run a Medical Office
Apply Your MyCAA Funding
Contact a Career Step Academic Advisor today at 1-877-201-3470 to apply your MyCAA funding to your Career Step education. You’ll need the following information for your application:
- Course Name: Medical Office Manager
- Code: 602812
- Level: Certificate
- Length: 12 months
- Cost: $3,495
Career Step now includes a laptop at no extra cost for all MyCAA students enrolling in programs with textbooks available in ebook format to provide an enhanced student experience.
Career Step’s Medical Office Manager program bundle trains you on medical billing as well as medical administrative assisting and electronic health records software. With all of these skills, you’ll be ready to excel in a medical office. Choose Career Step’s training for:
- Hands-on training – Graduate ready to start working right away by learning how to use EHR software and common billing forms in school instead of on the job. This hands-on experience will give you an edge in the job market.
- Certification preparation – Earning industry credentials is a great way to prove your skills to employers and set yourself apart from other candidates. You’ll graduate prepared to earn the CMAA and CEHRS credentials.
- Industry-trusted training – Career Step’s Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR curriculum is approved by the National Healthcareer Association and the Medical Billing program is used by a leading healthcare employer to train their employees! You can’t do better than choosing training employers are already using!
Why Choose Career Step?
With Career Step you can prepare for a variety of healthcare careers—increasing your career opportunities no matter where you live. There are nearly 190,000 new medical administrative assisting and over 41,000 new medical billing related jobs expected over the next few years, and with Career Step you can be prepared to take advantage of these opportunities. Career Step training will also provide you:
- Online flexibility – The training’s online format is ideal for the military lifestyle because you can complete your training no matter where you live and you can study on the schedule that fits your life.
- One-on-one instructor support – You’ll have help from dedicated instructors all along the way as you’re learning your new career skills. Instructors are available by phone, email, or chat.
- Placement help after graduation – Career Step Graduate Advisors will help you turn your education into a career after graduation with job search advice, resume reviews, and interview tips and tutorials.
Choose Career Step for the quality education you need to secure a successful healthcare career. With MyCAA funding, you can train with Career Step with all of your tuition costs covered!
You can also take the Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR or Medical Billing programs individually. If you’re interested in this option, please contact an Academic Advisor at 1-877-201-3470 today.