Thank you for your inquiry.
We'll contact you soon!
A certificate program is a quick, affordable way to learn job skills that can make the difference between wishing you could get a new job and starting a rewarding new career.
Make an online program work for you! Check out our 5 student-tested study tips for staying motivated and productive as an online student.
- "Career Step has provided me with a wonderful opportunity to start a new career. Thanks to the intense course, I feel confident in starting my new career. . . . I know I would not be able to do this work if your course had not been so complete." Read More Reviews »
- "We've hired a number of Career Step graduates, and we've been very happy with the quality of the work that they've done at our organization. We love the way that the program tests and evaluates them along the process, and it's really helped us select those who are really shining stars." Read More Reviews »
- "I love Career Step! When I enrolled, I thought that this was going to be a hard, lonely road. I was wrong. When I enrolled, I joined a team and gained a family. I was never alone. If I needed help or had a question, all I had to do was email student support or post on the forum. Everybody was so friendly and knowledgeable. They always gave you the feeling that they were only there for one reason—to see you succeed." Read More Reviews »
- "I never thought an online teaching program would work for me, but . . . it taught me the discipline needed to be successful in the industry. I am looking forward to working in this field very much. Thank you!" Read More Reviews »
- "I researched schools for two years before signing up for the Medical Billing and Coding course with Career Step. I wanted to make sure I received training from a school that would set me apart from other candidates. . . . I have noticed that recruiters are highly impressed with my skills, and even though I recently graduated, I have several job opportunities in the works! . . . Thank you Career Step!" Read More Reviews »
Get the Career-Focused Education You Need to Succeed!
Snead State Community College has partnered with Career Step to help students like you train for a rewarding new career. Programs available through this partnership include:
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Medical Transcription and Editing
- Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR
- Computer Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Executive Assistant
- Medical Billing
- ICD-10 FastTrack
- Microsoft Office 2010
Not sure which is the career for you? Take our Career Finder Quiz to find out! Request free information today to learn more about the Career Step online training programs offered through Snead State Community College. By requesting free information, you'll receive additional details by email. You can contact us about the Snead State Community College program directly at 1-877-225-7151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
**U.S. Department of Labor Estimates