Career Step Support ServicesOnline training gives you unparalleled flexibility and freedom, but many students hesitate to choose an online school because they worry that they'll be giving up instructor support. It's daunting to face the prospect of completing an entire course completely on your own. This is why Career Step has 3 whole teams of individuals dedicated to helping you. Choose Career Step and enjoy the flexibility of online training and one-on-one support every step of the way.
Student SupportEvery Career Step course is supported by instructors who have years of experience working in the industry and actually doing the job you're training for. As a Career Step student, you'll have access to:
- One-on-one support – From the first day you enroll until your graduate, you'll have complete access to your instructors by phone, email, and chat. They are available to work with you one-on-one, providing the individualized help you need to learn the material and progress. It's like having your very own, private tutor!
- Extra help – At certain points in the training program, we’ve added videos and other additional information because of feedback we’ve received from other students just like you. This extra help is designed to help you learn difficult concepts and prepare for tests, and it offers answers to many frequently asked questions.
- Forums and chat rooms – You'll have lifetime access to the Career Step forums and chat rooms, which allow you to connect with your instructors as well as your fellow classmates.
Graduate SupportThe Career Step courses are designed to help you gain all of the skills you need to succeed in the workforce, and after graduation you'll also have access to a number of resources designed to help you turn your education into a job.
- Resume and cover letter review – Our experienced Graduate Advisors will work with you one-on-one to make sure your resume and cover letter are up to date and as polished as possible before you start your job search.
- Personalized interview tutorials – We know it's almost impossible to get hired without a good interview, so you'll also have access to personalized job interview tutorials to help you develop the skills you need to nail the interview and get hired.
- New job opening notifications – Career Step works hard to build relationships with employers nationwide, and many will let us know when they have entry-level positions available. We'll let you know when companies matching your preferences are hiring so you can be sure to get your application in.
- Career Step Help Hotline – When you're the new kid at a new job, asking for help can be intimidating. As a Career Step graduate, you'll have access to the Career Step Help Hotline after graduation in case you need a little help or advice as you're building your career.
Technical SupportIntimidated at the idea of taking an online course because you're not a "computer whiz"? No worries—we have an entire team dedicated to helping you if you run into any technical problems! Our technical support advisors are available 7 days a week by phone or email.
Free laptop + Free shipping through March 31!Enroll online »
Do you give your consent to receive email and other communications from Career Step?