Tuition Payment Plans*
3 monthly installments
12 monthly installments
*Payment plan financing is not available for the purchase of the Medical Transcription Editor Supplement program, the RHDS Exam Prep course, any of the Microsoft Office courses, or textbooks (when purchased separately from a training program). Payment for these purchases is due in full at the time of purchase.
If you need financial assistance to pay for your enrollment or are an individual with a disability, check with your local Workforce Service or Vocational Rehabilitation office to determine if you qualify for one of their programs.
Career Step is currently an eligible training provider with Workforce Services in many states and is an approved vendor with Vocational Rehabilitation in most states. For the most up-to-date information on Career Step's status in your state, please contact our Special Services Coordinator at 1-800-246-7837.
The MyCAA program offers education funding for eligible military spouses, and with this funding, students can take the Career Step training programs with no out-of-pocket expenses. All Career Step programs are approved for MyCAA funding. For more information on the MyCAA funding program, visit the MyCAA page.
Georgia Regents University & Military TA BenefitsCareer Step has partnered with Georgia Regents University to help active duty service members interested in using their tuition assistance benefits. All of the Career Step training programs are available through this partnership. Please visit CareerStep.com/gru to learn more about this partnership and using your TA benefits.
Mountain America Credit Union
Mountain America Credit Union offers students an Education Line of Credit to help them reach their education goals.
- The Education Line of Credit is only available to students who qualify in the states of Utah, Arizona, Idaho, New Mexico, and Nevada.
- If you would like to learn more about the process of how to apply for an Education Line of Credit with Mountain America Credit Union, please contact one of our financial aid advisors at 1-800-246-7837 ext. 709 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
APRIL ONLY: Get a free iPad!Enroll online »
- "I just got hired by a prestigious MT company. I graduated from Career Step 1 month and 12 days before. When I heard that honors graduates, on average, get jobs within a month of graduating, I was very skeptical. . . .Career Step is the main reason I got the job that I did. My new employers said they only hire from Career Step and one other MT program. They are very familiar with the quality of Career Step's training and do not even require testing if you graduated recently. " Read More Reviews »
- "Thanks to the quality of my training, the support that I received, and the well-deserved reputation of the Career Step program, I got my first job exactly one month after graduation. Still at it, still learning and still very, very grateful for the knowledge, skills, and support I received with Career Step." Read More Reviews »
- "I did not know if I could be effective in this field as a T2 paraplegic. I had a deep desire to be a medical transcriptionist, so I kept positive and just went for it. I am now a medical transcription graduate and looking forward to finding employment. Carry on, and it will be worth all the effort you put forth!" Read More Reviews »
- "The experience with Career Step was a wonderful one. I was working two jobs and raising my newborn son while taking these courses, and the program is so convenient that even I was able to find the appropriate time." Read More Reviews »
- "I really enjoyed completing the Career Step training. I'm proud that I can look back and say that I finished the program after all it took for me to get to the end. (My husband is in the military and we moved halfway through my training.) I look forward to settling down (we recently moved again!) and . . . finding a position in the field that fits my life." Read More Reviews »
- "I have been very skeptical of online courses that state, 'Earn good money while working at home.' If it were not for the vocational rehab that referred me to Career Step, I would have never given them a chance. I now can say I am definitely glad I did. That staff is amazingly helpful even after graduation, which nowadays is hard to find.I would refer Career Step to any of those skeptical people like me. This is definitely worth a shot if you want to work from home." Read More Reviews »
- "When I went for my interview, because of my thorough Career Step training, I was hired on the spot. The company owner was amazed at my transcription skills compared to applications from local schools/colleges. I really like being a medical transcriptionist, and am so excited to have a career where I can work from my home." Read More Reviews »
- "Before Career Step I was enrolled in another medical transcription program. After this first program, I started applying for jobs. I applied for about 3 months and never got past the transcription portion to be interviewed. Finally, feeling frustrated, I enrolled in Career Step. The program did take me more than a year to complete, but I got a job 2 weeks after graduation. This program prepare the student for the real world medical transcription positions. Anyone wanting to secure a job in the medical transcription field should study with Career Step. I wish I had gone through them the first time." Read More Reviews »
- "Overall, I was very pleased with everything that Career Step had to offer. I was attracted to Career Step because I am a military spouse, and I was looking for a new career that would be easy to transfer, as my family transfers from one base to another. . . . As a new graduate, I look forward to all the new opportunities that Career Step has opened up to me." Read More Reviews »
- "I was always very skeptical when it came to taking courses online. I always felt that it would be better to be in a classroom environment, but when I started Career Step, boy did I get comfortable quick. I was amazed at how much support was there for me, and I sure did use it. The student support team was always there to listen to me and encourage me and help me get my mind back on track. . . . They helped me with anything and everything . . . WOW! Thank you so much, Career Step!" Read More Reviews »