Tuition Payment Plans*
3 monthly installments
12 monthly installments
*Payment plan financing is not available for the purchase of the Medical Transcription Editor Supplement program, the RHDS Exam Prep course, any of the Microsoft Office courses, or textbooks (when purchased separately from a training program). Payment for these purchases is due in full at the time of purchase.
If you need financial assistance to pay for your enrollment or are an individual with a disability, check with your local Workforce Service or Vocational Rehabilitation office to determine if you qualify for one of their programs.
Career Step is currently an eligible training provider with Workforce Services in many states and is an approved vendor with Vocational Rehabilitation in most states. For the most up-to-date information on Career Step's status in your state, please contact our Special Services Coordinator at 1-800-246-7837.
The MyCAA program offers education funding for eligible military spouses, and with this funding, students can take the Career Step training programs with no out-of-pocket expenses. All Career Step programs are approved for MyCAA funding. For more information on the MyCAA funding program, visit the MyCAA page.
Georgia Regents University & Military TA BenefitsCareer Step has partnered with Georgia Regents University to help active duty service members interested in using their tuition assistance benefits. All of the Career Step training programs are available through this partnership. Please visit CareerStep.com/gru to learn more about this partnership and using your TA benefits.
Mountain America Credit Union
Mountain America Credit Union offers students an Education Line of Credit to help them reach their education goals.
- The Education Line of Credit is only available to students who qualify in the states of Utah, Arizona, Idaho, New Mexico, and Nevada.
- If you would like to learn more about the process of how to apply for an Education Line of Credit with Mountain America Credit Union, please contact one of our financial aid advisors at 1-800-246-7837 ext. 709 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
MARCH ONLY: Lock in 2013 pricing and get a free laptop or Kindle FireEnroll online »
- "I have been very skeptical of online courses that state, 'Earn good money while working at home.' If it were not for the vocational rehab that referred me to Career Step, I would have never given them a chance. I now can say I am definitely glad I did. That staff is amazingly helpful even after graduation, which nowadays is hard to find.I would refer Career Step to any of those skeptical people like me. This is definitely worth a shot if you want to work from home." Read More Reviews »
- "I couldn't be happier with the Career Step program. The course material was so thorough, and it was presented in a way that was really easy to understand on your own." Read More Reviews »
- "I'm a military spouse and Career Step changed my life—thank you! It's wonderful to be able to stay with ONE job and ONE employer even though we move every 2 years or so." Read More Reviews »
- "I can't thank all of you at Career Step enough! I passed the PTCE in November and started a new job at a locally owned pharmacy the first week of January! With my husband in the Army, I'm so grateful to have a "mobile" career that is so rewarding and that I really enjoy. I truly couldn't have done it without you!" Read More Reviews »
- "Overall, I was very pleased with everything that Career Step had to offer. I was attracted to Career Step because I am a military spouse, and I was looking for a new career that would be easy to transfer, as my family transfers from one base to another. . . . As a new graduate, I look forward to all the new opportunities that Career Step has opened up to me." Read More Reviews »
- "I just have to say that Career Step has TRULY changed my life!! You work so hard for a 2- or 4-year college degree and then are left with no on-the-job experience and no employment when you've graduated. Yet with Career Step, I was able to complete the course in less than a year, had training that left me fully prepared and equipped, and was contacted by a recruiter a few days after graduating!" Read More Reviews »
- "I was very fortunate to find a job . . . within the first month. While I found the course to be exactly what it was advertised to be and I was very pleased with the training I received, I cannot say enough about Graduate Support! I was not expecting the level of involvement with my job search that Career Step provided. In my opinion, Career Step does not consider you to have completed the course until you have found employment!" Read More Reviews »
- "I was always very skeptical when it came to taking courses online. I always felt that it would be better to be in a classroom environment, but when I started Career Step, boy did I get comfortable quick. I was amazed at how much support was there for me, and I sure did use it. The student support team was always there to listen to me and encourage me and help me get my mind back on track. . . . They helped me with anything and everything . . . WOW! Thank you so much, Career Step!" Read More Reviews »
Big Bang for Your Buck
"I definitely got my money’s worth with Career Step…" See More Reasons »
- "The experience with Career Step was a wonderful one. I was working two jobs and raising my newborn son while taking these courses, and the program is so convenient that even I was able to find the appropriate time." Read More Reviews »