Find Your Rewarding New Career as a Medical Administrative Assistant
When you train with The University of Southern Mississippi you can be prepared for a successful career as a medical administrative assistant in as little as 3 months. There are over 210,000 new medical administrative assistant jobs* expected nationwide by 2020—start training today to take advantage of these opportunities!
Choose our training for:
- Comprehensive, streamlined training – Develop the specialized knowledge and skills you need to succeed in as little as 3 months.
- Preparation for industry certification – Graduate prepared to earn your Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) credential and prove you have the skills employers need.
- One-on-one instructor support – Train with the confidence of knowing that experienced instructors are available by phone, email, or chat all along the way.
With our online Medical Administrative Assistant training you'll have the specialized training you need to excel in your new field. Call 601-266-4186 or request free information today for more details!*U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics
Thank you for your inquiry.
We'll contact you soon!
- "I never thought an online teaching program would work for me, but . . . it taught me the discipline needed to be successful in the industry. I am looking forward to working in this field very much. Thank you!" Read More Testimonials »
- "I researched schools for two years before signing up for the Medical Billing and Coding course with Career Step. I wanted to make sure I received training from a school that would set me apart from other candidates. . . . I have noticed that recruiters are highly impressed with my skills, and even though I recently graduated, I have several job opportunities in the works! I have no doubt that once I take the CPC exam, my skills will indeed set me apart and make me a viable candidate! Thank you Career Step!" Read More Testimonials »
- "I love Career Step! When I enrolled, I thought that this was going to be a hard, lonely road. I was wrong. When I enrolled, I joined a team and gained a family. I was never alone. If I needed help or had a question, all I had to do was email student support or post on the forum. Everybody was so friendly and knowledgeable. They always gave you the feeling that they were only there for one reason—to see you succeed." Read More Testimonials »
- "Career Step has provided me with a wonderful opportunity to start a new career. Thanks to the intense course, I feel confident in starting my new career. . . . I know I would not be able to do this work if your course had not been so complete." Read More Testimonials »