Eligible military spouses can go to school for free with MyCAA funding. And even though they don’t have to pay for training, you still qualify for a referral bonus if someone you refer ends up enrolling with MyCAA.
So this week’s Facebooking for Referrals idea is all about helping you spread the word in the military community through our Finding the Perfect Military Spouse Career video. You can share this video with your friends and family on Facebook with these two easy steps:
1. Copy and paste https://www.careerstep.com/blog/blog/career-step-news/infographic-finding-the-perfect-military-spouse-career?uid=refxxxxx into your status field as your status update. (Remember to replace the xxxxx with the actual numbers of your referrer ID.)
2. Add a personal message or choose from one of our suggestions below.
Are you a military spouse looking for a career that fits your lifestyle? Check out this video for some ideas on finding a career that works for you!
Choosing a career as a military spouse can be especially challenging. Check out this video for a few tips on finding the perfect career for you.
Being married to the military comes with its own unique challenges. Watch this video to find out what 3 things spouses should consider as well as a few pointers on choosing the right career and education for the military lifestyle.
If you forgot your referrer ID, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to look it up for you!
Do you want other ideas on how to increase your military referrals? Here are some other blog posts you may want to check out:
• Spreading the Word in Military Communities
• Who’s Who of Career Step Students: Military Spouses
• Facebooking for Referrals: Military Referrals
• Facebooking for Referrals: MyCAA Video
• Facebooking for Referrals: MyCAA Myths eBook