Dental Assisting is in High Demand!
With jobs available nationwide, becoming a dental assistant is one of the hottest jobs right now! But is training for a career as a dental assistant right for you or someone you know? Here are some quick facts about Career Step’s exciting new online Dental Assistant program that you can share with your friends and family.
Why Be a Dental Assistant?
- Job Opportunities – Healthcare is a huge industry that isn’t going to disappear anytime soon, and dental assisting jobs are expected to grow by 19%, or over 64,000 jobs by 2026. Most dental assistants work full-time, but part-time work is also available which is perfect for those who need a more flexible schedule.
- Helping people – You can work in a field that focuses on helping people and making a difference in their health every day. Dental assistants work with dental hygienists to provide care to patients.
- Competitive salaries and benefits – Earn a good living. Dental assistants earn over $37,000 a year on average and may also receive traditional employment benefits.
Why Career Step’s Program?
- Quick completion timeline – With Career Step’s Dental Assistant program, you can be professionally trained online and job ready in as little as 6 months.
- Credential preparation – Earning a credential can help you stand out in the job market, and upon completion of your training you’ll be prepared for the RDA and NELDA exams. A professional externship is also available to add to your learning experience giving you actual hands-on practice.
- Flexible online training – Our flexible online format lets you study on the schedule that fits your timeline and lifestyle.
If you have any questions about our Dental Assistant program, feel free to leave us a comment below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to check out our other program spotlights!
- Professional Medical Coding and Billing
- Executive Assistant
- Medical Transcription and Editing
- Pharmacy Technician