Did you know that auditing is one of the top 5 skills the American Health Information Management Association’s recommends for HIM professionals—and that the need for inpatient auditors is expected to grow exponentially in the coming years? This increasing need made our Inpatient Auditing Program a perfect fit for this month’s spotlight. Here are a few facts and selling points you can share with your friends and family.
Why Become an Inpatient Auditor?
- Advance your career – Develop the professional skills you need to move into inpatient auditing by building on your inpatient coding experience.
- Increase your salary – Inpatient auditing salaries are generally higher than those of inpatient coders. Recent job postings have offered salaries ranging from $67,000 to $96,000 a year.
- Train quickly – Career Step training is specifically designed for busy adult learners who have limited time. You can test out of material you already know, and the online format makes it easy to study when it is convenient so you can be done in a year or less.
Why Career Step’s Inpatient Auditing Program?
- Employer-trusted education – The Career Step Inpatient Auditing program was developed in conjunction with large employer partners, and others are already using it to train their employees in-house. Choose the education employers have already chosen.
- Engaging curriculum and comprehensive support – Career Step provides engaging, multimedia curriculum and one-on-one access to instructors throughout the course, so you have the help you need throughout your learning experience.
- Affordable tuition – With Career Step’s Inpatient Auditing course you can develop the expertise you need to make your professional career step successful for only $2,699.
Now’s the time to increase your salary and take your coding career to the next level. Check out the requirements and take our skills test to find out a career in inpatient auditing is right for you, or enroll in the program today! Learn more at https://www.careerstep.com/inpatient-auditing-careers
Are you already an inpatient auditor? What do you love about your job? How do you get referrals? Tell us about it in the comments section below.