This month’s program spotlight is all about Medical Billing. There are increasing employment opportunities for medical billers who play a critical role in the growing healthcare industry. Do you have a friend of family member who might be interested in a career as a medical biller? Here are some facts about the industry and Career Step’s program for you to share with them.
Why Be a Medical Billing Specialist?
- Lots of opportunities – Healthcare is a huge industry, which means there is a big need for billing help! Over 41,000 new billing positions are expected in the next few years.
- Great introduction to healthcare – Whether you’re looking for a long-term career or a stepping stone to something else, this is a great way to get your foot in the door and learn more about the healthcare industry.
- Competitive salaries and benefits – Earn a good living. Medical billing professionals earn over $36,000 a year on average and may also receive traditional employment benefits.
Why Career Step’s Medical Billing Program?
- Hands-on training – Our program includes hands-on training with the standard billing forms you’ll encounter during your workday so you’ll have hands-on experience before you graduate.
- Industry networking –You’ll receive a 1-year membership to the American Medical Billing Association to make it easy to find networking and continuing education opportunities.
- Flexible online training – Our flexible online format lets you study on the schedule that fits your life, and you can still be done in 6 months or less.
If you have any questions about our Medical Billing program, leave us a comment below or send us an email at email@example.com. You can also find more details at https://www.careerstep.com/medical-billing or our Top 5 Reasons: Medical Billing blog post.
Looking for information to share with your friends and family on our other courses? Be sure to check out our other program spotlights.
- Computer Technician
- Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR
- Professional Medical Coding and Billing
- Executive Assistant
- Medical Transcription and Editing
- Pharmacy Technician