This month’s spotlight is all about one of our newest programs, Medical Office Manager. This program is a great choice for anyone interested in working in the administration side of healthcare. They’ll learn all of the basics of managing a medical office as well as how to handle medical billing responsibilities—giving them an excellent education that will set them apart from other candidates! Here are a few more quick facts and selling points you can share with your friends and family about this exciting program.
Why Be a Medical Office Manager?
- Lots of opportunities – Healthcare is one of the largest and fastest growing industries in the nation, and as a medical office manager you can enjoy the many opportunities available in healthcare without being responsible for clinical patient care.
- Career flexibility – With our Medical Office Manager training, you’ll have both medical administration and medical billing skills, giving you job flexibility and a broader education that can lead to more advancement opportunities.
- Competitive salaries and benefits – Earn a good living. Medical office managers earn over $33,000 to $37,000 a year on average and may also receive traditional employment benefits.
Why Career Step’s Medical Office Manager Program?
- Hands-on training – Our program includes everything you need to be manage the day-to-day operations of a medical office as well as hands-on training with government-certified EHR software and industry-standard healthcare billing forms so you’ll have hands-on experience before you graduate.
- Credential preparation – Earning a credential can help you stand out in the job market, and upon graduation you’ll be ready to earn both the CMAA and CEHRS credentials. Our course even includes free exam vouchers (a $210 total value) to make it even easier to earn your certifications!
- Flexible online training – Our flexible online format lets you study on the schedule that fits your life, and you can still be done in 12 months or less.
If you have any questions about our Medical Office Manager program, leave us a comment below or send us an email at email@example.com. You can also find more details at https://www.careerstep.com/medical-office-manager.
Check out our other program spotlight posts to learn more about Career Step’s programs, and why they might be right for your friends or family.
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Transcription and Editing
- Professional Medical Coding and Billing
- Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR
- Pharmacy Technician
- Computer Technician
- Executive Assistant
- Medical Billing