Our newest program is in the spotlight this month. Do you have friends and family who love pets? Then this is the program to share with them! Veterinary assistants look after the animals in animal hospitals, clinics, and laboratories. Here are some selling points to share with the animal lovers in your life.
Why Be a Veterinary Assistant?
- Enter a growing field – People love their pets, and with that love comes demand for goods and services. Would you believe people spent more than $60 billion on their pets last year? And that number increases every year as the pet-care field grows and grows. In fact, the need for veterinary assistants is expected to grow 9% by 2024.
- Make a career from your love for animals – If you love animals, then the veterinary field is the place for you! As a veterinary assistant, you’ll work with them daily. Plus, it’s a great starting point with opportunities to advance to veterinary technician or even veterinarian with more education.
- Competitive salaries and benefits – Earn a good living. Veterinary assistants can start out earning over $26,000 on average and may also receive traditional employment benefits.
Why This Program?
- Train in 3 months or less – Career Step’s program is set up for you to get in, get trained, and get working in just 3 months! With the flexibility and freedom of online education, you can work at your pace. You can work ahead and graduate in less than 3 months, or you can take up to 6 months to graduate.
- Engaging curriculum and comprehensive support – We know people learn best in different ways, so we’ve developed our curriculum to use multimedia and interactive learning games as well as text. Our instructors are available to you from day one through graduation, and we provide graduate support to help you land a great job once you’ve finished.
- Affordable tuition – Career Step’s Veterinary Assistant program only costs $1,995, and with the field’s average salary of $26,000, you’ll be able to earn back your investment in as little as 2 paychecks when you start working!
If you have any questions about our Veterinary Assistant program, leave us a comment below or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find more details at CareerStep.com/veterinary-assistant and in our Top 5 Reasons: Veterinary Assistant blog post.
Looking for more information on some of our other programs? Be sure to check out our other program spotlight posts.
- Executive Assistant
- Medical Transcription and Editing
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Coding and Billing