Course Description5–10 Hours / Self-Paced / Online Access –
Cybersecurity isn’t just a luxury—it’s a crucial component of any business. With new regulations, increased oversight, and stiffer penalties, healthcare providers won’t survive if they don’t up their game.
The Certified Healthcare Cybersecurity Professional (CHCSP) course addresses this issue and teaches security professionals how to identify vulnerabilities and protect data in the workplace.
Sharpen your Mind. Improve Your Life.
We’ve spent the last 25+ years developing the most comprehensive healthcare training programs on the market for one reason: so you can become a better version of yourself.
Who Should Take This Course?
This program is intended as a professional development course for providers, practice managers, consultants, medical staff, students in healthcare programs, HealthIT pros.
Bundle With These Courses
• Certified HIPAA Security Professional Course
• Certified Medical Practice Professional Course
• Certified PCI-DSS Security Compliance Healthcare Professional Course
• Certificate of Healthcare Leadership Proficiency Course
- Compliance Versus Security
- Cybersecurity Program Elements
- Frameworks Used for Security
- What Is Risk Management?
- Cybersecurity Implementation
- Functions in the NIST-CSF
- Training Programs
- Being the Cybersecurity Officer
- Final Exam
- Certificate Request