Course Description5–10 Hours / Self-Paced / Online Access –
People want to feel secure. Not just physically, but mentally. That’s why protecting the privacy of patients is a top priority for healthcare providers—and that’s why all medical businesses require a security compliance officer on site.
The Certified HIPAA Security Professional (CHSP) course provides comprehensive privacy and security training to prepare you for the role.
Sharpen your Mind. Improve Your Life.
We’ve spent the last 25+ years developing the most comprehensive healthcare training programs on the market for one reason: so you can become a better version of yourself.
Who Should Take This Course?
This program is intended as a professional development course for providers, practice managers, consultants, medical staff, students in healthcare programs, HealthIT pros.
Bundle With These Courses
• Certified Medical Practice Professional Course
• Certified PCI-DSS Security Compliance Healthcare Professional Course
• Certified Healthcare Cybersecurity Professional Course
• Certificate of Healthcare Leadership Proficiency Course
- An Overview of HIPAA
- Understanding the HIPAA Privacy Rule
- Understanding the HIPAA Security Rule
- Business Associate Regulations
- The HITECH Act and the HIPAA Omnibus Final Rule
- HIPAA Data Breaches and Penalties
- Preparing for a HIPAA Audit or Data Breach Investigation
- HIPAA Policies, Procedures, Awareness, and Training
- Compliance with Multiple Regulation
- Applied HIPAA Security for Healthcare Professionals
- Final Exam
- Certificate Request