Train for a Career as a Dental Assistant
CareerStep has helped change lives by providing quality training to over 140,000 individuals in the past 25 years. Choose CareerStep and complete with the skills you need to succeed as a dental assistant.
As a certified dental assistant you can earn a great income and develop professionally in a field experiencing continual growth. Starting down this career path with CareerStep offers several benefits:
- Competitive salaries and benefits—The average salary for a Dental Assistant is $37,630 with the potential for traditional employment benefits.
- Growing demand—Dental assisting jobs are expected to grow by 19% through the year 2026.
- Fulfilling Career—You can work in a field that focuses on helping people and making a difference with their dental health every day.
Don't take our word for it…
CareerStep's online dental assistant course will help you gain the skills you need to succeed in your career as a dental assistant.
This is what you get with CareerStep's dental assisting program:
- Quick completion timeline—You can be trained and working as a dental assistant in a matter of months with CareerStep's flexible online course.
- Convenient online training—Enjoy 24/7 access to all dental assistant program materials and study at your own pace.
- A Personal Advocate—You’ll be assigned a Personal Advocate to help you stay on track, create a plan, set goals, and stay motivated so you can reach your goal of completion.
Simulation & Materials
What Will I Be Learning?
The Dental Assisant training program is broken into several bite-size modules that will teach you the skills you need to be effective in your career as a dental assistant. The training program covers:
- General dentistry
- Head and neck anatomy
- Extraoral and intraoral imaging
- Principles and techniques of instrument processing
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- And more
The online class provides instructional videos, images, and quizzes to test your knowlege throughout the course and help you increase your retention. You also have simulations, allowing you to enhance your learning experience with "hands-on" practice.