Train for a Career as a Dental Assistant
Career Step has helped change lives by providing quality training to over 140,000 individuals in the past 25 years. Choose Career Step and complete with the skills you need to succeed as a dental assistant.
The dental assistant career path offers a number of benefits, including:
- Competitive salaries and benefits—Average salary is $37,630 with the potential for traditional employment benefits.
- Growing demand—Dental assisting jobs are expected to grow by 19% through the year 2026.
- Fulfilling Career—You can work in a field that focuses on helping people and making a difference with their dental health every day.
Don't take our word for it:
Train online with Career Step and you can gain the skills you need for success as a dental assistant.
What you get:
- Quick completion timeline—You can be trained and working in a matter of months with Career Step’s flexible, online course.
- Convenient online training—Enjoy 24/7 access to all program materials and study at your own pace.
- A Personal Advocate—You’ll be assigned a Personal Advocate to help you stay on track, create a plan, set goals, and stay motivated so you can reach your goal of completion.
Enhance Your Training
Simulation & Materials
A career as a dental assistant offers the opportunity to earn a great income in the rapidly growing dental industry.