Graduate Prepared for the
Future of Healthcare
as a Medical Administrative Assistant
Medical Transcription Needs You!
Watch our quick video for info on what industry demand looks like, where MTs work, and what you can expect to earn.
Start a Medical Administrative Assistant Career in 3 Months
Get the training you need to start a rewarding new career in the growing healthcare industry with Career Step. You can be trained and working in as little as 3 months, and with Career Step training you'll have...
- Preparation for the future of healthcare – Healthcare is moving to electronic health records (EHR), increasing the need for administrative professionals with EHR skills.
- Hands-on experience – Career Step training includes over 20 hours of training on ezEMRx software, industry standard EHR software.
- Certification preparation – Graduate prepared to pass the Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) and Certified Electronic Health Record Specialists (CEHRS) exams and move into the workforce right away.
PREPARE FOR 189,200+ NEW JOBS NATIONWIDE
In as little as 3 months, you can be prepared for a career as a medical administrative assistant with electronic health records, a new administrative specialty within healthcare. These professionals can be found in a variety of healthcare facilities and are becoming increasingly important as the healthcare industry shifts to electronic records.…
- In-demand– The U.S. Department of Labor expects there to be over 64,000 new jobs for medical administrative assistants before 2024, and the demand will be greatest for professionals with EHR expertise
- Well-prepared– Career Step graduates will have over 20 hours of experience on industry-standard, government-certified EHR software before graduation, making you more marketable and reducing the time they need to spend in on-the-job training once they get hired.
- Workplace-ready– With Career Step training, you’ll graduate with the knowledge and skills to earn both the Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) and Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS) credentials, proving your skills to employers and improving your resume—you'll even receive 2 exam vouchers to earn these credentials upon graduation (a $210 value)!
84% of Career Step graduates are employed within their field of study.**
Is Career Step the School for Me?
Career Step has been providing quality healthcare documentation education for almost 20 years and offers comprehensive training programs that thoroughly prepare students for medical administrative assistant with EHR careers. Train with Career Step and take advantage of:
- Short training periods – Be workplace ready in as little as 3 months!
- Convenient online training – Enjoy 24/7 access to all program materials and study at your own pace.
- Expert-created, real world curriculum – Study materials developed by industry experts and designed to prepare you for the workplace.
- Job search assistance – Turn your education into a career after graduation!
Career Step training is also MyCAA approved! The MyCAA program offers education funding for eligible military spouses, and with this funding, students can take the Career Step training programs with no out-of-pocket expenses! For more information on the MyCAA program, visit CareerStep.com/mycaa today!
*Visit CareerStep.com/promo for details on the promotional offer.