Over 184,000 Medical Assistant Jobs by 2026.
Career Step has helped change lives by providing quality training to over 100,000 individuals in the past 25 years. Choose Career Step and complete with the skills you need to succeed as a medical assistant.
The medical assistant career path offers a number of benefits, including:
- Competitive salaries and benefits—Average salary is $32,480 with the potential for traditional employment benefits.
- Growing demand—With over 184,000 new medical assistant jobs expected over the next few years, you’ll find open positions nationwide.
- Helping people—You can work in a field that focuses on helping people and making a difference with their health every day.
- Top 20 best jobs—A job as a medical assistant ranks number 18 in best healthcare support jobs in the U.S.
Don't take our word for it:
A career as a medical assistant offers the opportunity to earn a great income in the rapidly growing healthcare industry.
What you get:
- Quick completion timeline—You can be trained and working in as little as 4 months with Career Step’s flexible, online course.
- Convenient online training—Enjoy 24/7 access to all program materials and study at your own pace.
- A Personal Advocate—You’ll be assigned a Personal Advocate to help you stay on track, create a plan, set goals, and stay motivated so you can reach your goal of completion.
- Preparation for a rapidly growing career—Employment for medical assistants is expected to grow by 29% by 2026.