Allows You to Work at Home!
Medical Transcription Needs You!
Watch our quick video for info on what industry demand looks like, where MTs work, and what you can expect to earn.
Medical transcription jobs are increasing, and as a medical transcriptionist you'll enjoy the freedom to work at home!
As one of the top medical transcription schools, Career Step offers you:
- Employer-trusted, proven curriculum that has trained thousands of successful transcriptionists.
- Online flexibility that allows you to study on your schedule and at your pace.
- Unlimited one-on-one support throughout the entire training process, so you're never left to struggle on your own.
Train at Home to Work at Home
Medical transcription and editing offers you the opportunity to train from the comfort of your own home—on your schedule and at your pace—and enjoy:
- A real work-at-home career with an average annual salary between $30,000 and $40,000*
- A growing industry where employers regularly ask for more Career Step graduates to fill their entry-level positions
- The opportunity to choose a work schedule that fits your life
A Career Step education helps you gain the skills you need to succeed right after graduation. You'll develop the skills of not only a quality medical transcriptionist but also a specialized medical transcription editor, making you more marketable as you search for a job.
Request more information today to learn how you can get started toward a rewarding medical transcription career!
84% of Career Step graduates are employed within their field of study.**
* U.S. Department of Labor Estimates
**Based on self-reported data
Is Career Step the School for Me?
Career Step has been one of the nation's leading medical transcription schools for almost 20 years. Train with Career Step and take advantage of:
- Convenient online training – Enjoy 24/7 access to all program materials and study at your own pace.
- Expert-created, real world curriculum – Study materials designed to prepare you for the workforce and developed by experts with years of professional medical transcription experience.
- Job search assistance – Secure the help and resources you need to turn your education into a job after graduation!
With Career Step, everything you need to succeed is included, and you can have the confidence of training with one of the most respected schools in the industry.
Career Step training is also MyCAA approved! The MyCAA program offers education funding for eligible military spouses, and with this funding, students can gain a Career Step education with no out-of-pocket expenses! For more information on the MyCAA program, call 1-888-900-2401 or visit CareerStep.com/mycaa-funds today!
Take a look at some of our other programs that may be of interest:
*Visit CareerStep.com/promo for details on the promotional offer.