The dental care industry is growing rapidly, and as dental practices expand, dental assistants will be more in demand. Dental assistants provide support to dentists in a variety of tasks. The dental assistant career path offers a number of benefits, including:
- Growing Demand – With over 64,000 new dental assistant jobs expected over the next few years, you’ll find open positions nationwide.
- Fulfilling Career – Dental Assisting is a field that focuses on helping people and making a difference with their dental health every day.
- Competitive salaries and benefits – Dental assistants enjoy competitive salaries as well as the potential for traditional employment benefits.
A career as a dental assistant offers the opportunity to earn a great income in the rapidly growing dental care industry.
Why Choose Career Step?
Career Step has provided quality training to over 140,000 individuals in the past 25 years. Choose Career Step and complete with the skills you need to succeed as a dental assistant, and enjoy the following benefits:
- Quick completion timeline – You can be trained and working in a few months with Career Step’s flexible, online course.
- An Advocate – You’ll be assigned a personal Advocate to help you stay on track, create a plan, set goals, and stay motivated so you can reach your goal of completion.
- Preparation for a rapidly growing career – Employment for dental assistants is expected to grow by 19% by 2026.
- Convenient online training – Enjoy 24/7 access to all program materials and study at your own pace.
- Externship – Gain hands-on experience in a dental office.
- Job search assistance – The goal behind additional training is to get a job, and our Advisors offer job search advice, resume reviews, and interview tutorials and tips to help you get a job.
With MyCAA funding, you can train with Career Step for a new career as a dental assistant with no out-of-pocket expense!
Apply Your MyCAA Funding
Contact a Career Step Advisor today at 855-261-7366 to apply your MyCAA funding to your Career Step training. You’ll need the following information for your application:
- Course Name: Dental Assistant Program
- Code: 602839
- Level: Certificate
- Length: 12 months
- Cost: $3,769
Career Step now includes a laptop at no extra cost for all MyCAA military spouses enrolling in programs with textbooks available in ebook format to provide an enhanced learning experience.