As an administrative or executive assistant, you can work in schools, government agencies, or a variety of corporate settings. Start training today and be...
- In-demand – The U.S. Department of Labor estimates 118,000 new jobs by 2024 with opportunities nationwide.
- Qualified – In less than 3 months, develop the computer, communication, and planning skills you'll need to excel in your new career.
- Workplace-ready – Graduate prepared to earn your Microsoft Office Specialist Master credential with Microsoft Office 2010 or 2007 traiing and move into the workforce right away.
Why Choose Career Step?
Career Step has been providing quality education for almost 20 years and has trained over 100,000 students for rewarding new careers. Train with Career Step and take advantage of:
- Short training periods – Be workplace ready in less than 3 months!
- Convenient online training – Enjoy 24/7 access to all program materials and study at your own pace.
- Expert-created, real world curriculum – Study materials developed by industry experts and designed to prepare you for the workplace with Microsoft Office 2010 or 2007 training.
- Job search assistance – Turn your education into a career after graduation!
With MyCAA funding, you can train with Career Step for a new career as an executive assistant with no out-of-pocket expense!
Apply Your MyCAA Funding
Contact a Career Step Academic Advisor today at 855-261-7366 to apply your MyCAA funding to your Career Step education. You’ll need the following information for your application:
- Course Name: Executive Assistant with Microsoft Office Training
- Code: 602805
- Level: Certificate
- Length: 6 months
- Cost: $1,899
Career Step now includes a laptop at no extra cost for all MyCAA students enrolling in programs with textbooks available in ebook format to provide an enhanced student experience.