Health Information Technology
Healthcare IT is a fast growing sector of the technology industry, and with Career Step’s Healthcare IT program bundle you’ll have the skills to take advantage of this growth. Career Step’s training provides:
- Hands-on experience – Graduate with experience working with electronic health records (EHR) software as well as troubleshooting technical issues so you’re ready to start working right away.
- Certification preparation – With the Healthcare IT program bundle, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills to earn the CompTIA A+, CMAA, and CEHRS credentials upon graduation.
- Industry-trusted training – Train with the confidence that you’re gaining the skills employers are working on with Career Step’s industry-approved programs. Career Step is a CompTIA education partner and the healthcare training in this bundle is approved by the National Healthcareer Association.
Why Choose Career Step?
Career Step’s Healthcare IT program bundle is designed to help you quickly gain the skills you need to start a rewarding career. To help you achieve this goal, you’ll also have:
- Online flexibility – Study on the schedule and at the pace that fits your life and don’t worry if you have to move before you’re finished. Career Step’s online format gives you the freedom and flexibility you need to make school work for you.
- Personalized instructor support – With access to experienced instructors by phone, email, and chat, you’ll have help all along the way as you’re working through the training.
- Help turning your education into a job – After graduation, you’ll be able to work with our Graduate Advisors who provide job search advice, resume reviews, and interview tips and tutorials to help you make your education worthwhile.
Choose Career Step for the quality education you need to secure a successful healthcare career. With MyCAA funding, you can train with Career Step with all of your tuition costs covered!
You can also take the Computer Technician or Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR programs individually. If you’re interested in this option, please contact an Academic Advisor at 1-877-201-3470 today.
Apply Your MyCAA Funding
Contact a Career Step Academic Advisor today at 1-877-201-3470 to apply your MyCAA funding to your Career Step education. You’ll need the following information for your application:
Career Step now includes a laptop at no extra cost for all MyCAA students enrolling in programs with textbooks available in ebook format to provide an enhanced student experience.