Train to Become a
Home Health Assistant
The home health industry is booming, and in just a few months you can have all of the skills you need to start your healthcare career with our Home Health Assistant program. Choose this career for:
- #3 fastest growing field – Home health assistants are the #3 fastest growing career in the nation! There are job opportunities nationwide, and this field is expected to grow by more than 420,000 new jobs in the next few years!
- "Job prospects are excellent" – The Department of Labor has specifically said that job prospects for home health assistants are excellent as the industry is seeing incredible growth due to the aging population.
- Quick training timelines – You can be trained and working in as little as 3 months in this great healthcare career that pays average salaries of over $22,000 a year.
Why Choose Career Step?
Career Step’s Home Health Assistant program helps you gain the skills needed for this field—however, you are responsible to know your state’s education requirements. With Career Step, you’ll have:
- Online flexibility – Career Step’s online training is an ideal fit for the military lifestyle. You’ll have the freedom and flexibility to study on the schedule and at the pace that fits your life.
- One-on-one instructor support – Even though the training is entirely online, you’ll still have one-on-one support from dedicated instructors whenever you need it. Your instructors are available by phone, email, and chat.
- Placement help after graduation – The goal behind going back to school is to get a job, and our Graduate Advisors offer job search advice, resume reviews, and interview tutorials and tips to help.
Choose Career Step for the quality education you need to secure a successful healthcare career. With MyCAA funding, you can train with Career Step with all of your tuition costs covered!
Apply Your MyCAA Funding
Contact a Career Step Academic Advisor today at 866-305-5305 to apply your MyCAA funding to your Career Step education. You’ll need the following information for your application:
- Course Name: Home Health Assistant
- Code: 602816
- Level: Certificate
- Length: 12 months
- Cost: $2,999
Career Step now includes a laptop at no extra cost for all MyCAA students enrolling in programs with textbooks available in ebook format to provide an enhanced student experience.