Train for a Career in
Looking for a career that offers you a solid career without years of training? You can train for a career in medical billing in just a few months, and you’ll be prepared for:
- Increasing job opportunities – The U.S. Department of Labor expects 15% growth in the number of new medical billing jobs, and demand for medical billers is increasing n all sorts of healthcare facilities with the aging population and greater use of healthcare services due to the Affordable Care Act.
- Crucial role within healthcare – No healthcare facility can function effectively without medical billers, making these professionals crucial in the healthcare industry.
- Competitive salaries and benefits – Medical billers earn competitive salaries and may also qualify for traditional employment benefits.
Why Choose Career Step?
Career Step has been offering quality healthcare documentation training for almost 20 years and offers comprehensive learning programs that thoroughly prepare individuals for medical billing careers. Train with Career Step and take advantage of:
- A short training period – Be workplace ready in less than 3 months!
- Convenient online training – Enjoy 24/7 access to all program materials and study at your own pace.
- Expert-created, real world curriculum – Study materials developed by industry experts and designed to prepare you for the workplace.
- Job search assistance – The goal behind additional training is to get a job, and our Advisors offer job search advice, resume reviews, and interview tutorials and tips to help you get a job.
With MyCAA funding, you can train with Career Step for a new career in medical billing with no out-of-pocket expenses!
Apply Your MyCAA Funding
Contact a Career Step Advisor today at 855-261-7366 to apply your MyCAA funding to your Career Step training. You’ll need the following information for your application:
Career Step now includes a laptop at no extra cost for all MyCAA military spouses signing up in programs with textbooks available in ebook format to provide an enhanced learning experience.