Join the growing healthcare industry in a rewarding field that allows you to work from the comfort of your own home! A growing number of medical transcriptionists and medical transcription editors will be needed to amend patients' records, edit documents from speech recognition systems, and identify discrepancies in medical reports.
Start training with Career Step for a successful work-at-home career and enjoy…
- A growing career field – Career Step works closely with hundreds of medical transcription employers and our partners have more entry-level openings than qualified applicants. With Career Step training, you'll have the skills needed for all of those openings.
- Great income and benefits – Medical transcriptionists earn an average of $35,250 a year* working from home—all without hosting parties or trying to sell products.
- Increased flexibility – Many transcriptionists set their own hours, so you can work when it's most convenient for you!
Why Choose Career Step?
Career Step is one of the top training programs in the medical transcription industry. Prepare with Career Step for a successful medical transcription and editing career and take advantage of:
- A short training period – Be workplace ready in as little as 4 months!
- Convenient online training – Enjoy 24/7 access to all program materials and study at your own pace.
- Expert-created, real world training materials – Study materials developed by medical transcriptionists and designed to prepare you for the workplace.
- Job search assistance – Turn your training into a career after completion—hundreds of employers know and trust Career Step training.
With MyCAA funding, you can train with Career Step for a new career as both a medical transcriptionist and medical transcription editor with no out-of-pocket expense!*U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics
Apply Your MyCAA Funding
Contact a Career Step Advisor today at 855-261-7366 to apply your MyCAA funding to your Career Step trainging. You’ll need the following information for your application:
- Course Name: Medical Transcription Editor
- Code: 602792
- Level: Certificate
- Length: 12 months
- Cost: $3,099
Career Step now includes a laptop at no extra cost for all MyCAA military spouses signing up in programs with textbooks available in ebook format to provide an enhanced learning experience.