Physical Therapy Office Professional
Prepare to Get Hired in the Rapidly Growing Healthcare Industry!
Train for a new career as a physical therapy aide or a medical office professional and help fill the need for healthcare professionals. These careers are a great choice for many reasons:
- Growing demand – According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of physical therapy aide jobs will increase by 30% by 2026*, so you’ll find open positions nationwide.
- Helpng people – As a physical therapy aide or a medical office professional, you’ll be working in a field that focuses on helping people and making a difference with their health every day.
- Road to a higher degree – If you are seeking a higher degree in healthcare, starting your career as a physical therapy aide or a medical office professional is a great option as you pursue further education.
A career as a physical therapy aide or medical office professional offers the opportunity to earn a great income in the rapidly growing healthcare industry.
Why choose Career Step?
Career Step has provided quality education to over 100,000 students in the past 25 years. Choose Career Step and graduate with the skills you need to succeed as a physical therapy aide or medical office professional and enjoy the following benefits:
- Quick graduation timeline – You can be trained and working in as little as 4 months with Career Step’s flexible, online course.
- A Student Advocate – You’ll be assigned a personal Student Advocate to help you stay on track, create a plan, set goals, and stay motivated so you can reach your goal of graduation.
- Preparation for a rapidly growing career – Employment for physical therapy aides is expected to grow by 30% by 2026, and medical office professionals such as medical administrative assistants are expected to add over 129,000 new jobs by 2026, ensuring a high job placement rate.
- Convenient online training – Enjoy 24/7 access to all program materials and study at your own pace.
- Job search assistance – Turn your education into a career after graduation!
With MyCAA funding, you can train with Career Step for a new career as a physical therapy aide with no out-of-pocket expense!* U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics
Apply Your MyCAA Funding
Contact a Career Step Academic Advisor today at 855-261-7366 to apply your MyCAA funding to your Career Step education. You’ll need the following information for your application:
- Course Name: Physical Therapy Office Professional
- Code: 602839
- Level: Certificate
- Cost: $3,799
Career Step now includes a laptop at no extra cost for all MyCAA students enrolling in programs with textbooks available in ebook format to provide an enhanced student experience.