Pharmacy Technician with
Start building your career by developing the skills of a pharmacy technician as well as those needed to run the day-to-day operations of a medical office and work with electronic health records (EHR). Career Step’s training will help you:
- Gain hands-on experience – Both the Pharmacy Technician and Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR courses include the opportunity to gain hands-on experience. You’ll have the chance to participate in an externship with Walgreens or CVS Pharmacy and to learn to use ezEMRx, a government-certified EHR software platform, before graduation.
- Prepare for industry certifications – Earning industry certifications is sometimes required for employment, but even when it’s not certification is a great way to prove your skills to employers. With this training, you’ll graduate prepared to earn the CPhT, CMAA, and CEHRS credentials.
- Graduate with a variety of career options – There are expected to be over 70,000 new pharmacy technician jobs and nearly 190,000 medical administrative assistant jobs over the next few years. With this course, you’ll have the skills for both of these high-growth fields, improving your career opportunities no matter where you live.
Why Choose Career Step?
Career Step’s Pharmacy Technician with Healthcare Administration program bundle makes it easy to maximize your MyCAA benefits by helping you gain a variety of skill sets for a number of growing healthcare careers. Choose Career Step training for:
- Online flexibility – Career Step’s online training is an ideal fit for the military lifestyle. You’ll have the freedom and flexibility to study on the schedule and at the pace that fits your life.
- One-on-one instructor support – Even though the training is entirely online, you’ll still have one-on-one support from dedicated instructors whenever you need it. Your instructors are available by phone, email, and chat.
- Placement help after graduation – The goal behind going back to school is to get a job, and our Graduate Advisors are there to help you turn your education into a career after graduation. You’ll have access to job search advice, resume reviews, and interview tutorials and tips.
Choose Career Step for the quality education you need to secure a successful healthcare career. With MyCAA funding, you can train with Career Step with all of your tuition costs covered!
You can also take the Pharmacy Technician or Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR programs individually. If you’re interested in this option, please contact an Academic Advisor at 1-877-201-3470 today.
Apply Your MyCAA Funding
Contact a Career Step Academic Advisor today at 866-305-5305 to apply your MyCAA funding to your Career Step education. You’ll need the following information for your application:
- Course Name: Pharmacy Technician with Healthcare Administration
- Code: 602809
- Level: Certificate
- Length: 12 months
- Cost: $3,999
Career Step now includes a laptop at no extra cost for all MyCAA students enrolling in programs with textbooks available in ebook format to provide an enhanced student experience.