Pharmacy Technician with
Start building your career by developing the skills of a pharmacy technician as well as those needed to run the day-to-day operations of a medical office and work with electronic health records (EHR). Career Step’s training will help you:
- Gain hands-on experience – Both the Pharmacy Technician and Medical Administrative Assistant with EHR courses include the opportunity to gain hands-on experience. You’ll have the chance to participate in an externship with Walgreens or CVS Pharmacy and to learn to use ezEMRx, a government-certified EHR software platform, before graduation.
- Prepare for industry certifications – Earning industry certifications is sometimes required for employment, but even when it’s not certification is a great way to prove your skills to employers. With this training, you’ll finish prepared to earn the CPhT, CMAA, and CEHRS credentials.
- Complete with a variety of career options – There are expected to be over 70,000 new pharmacy technician jobs and nearly 190,000 medical administrative assistant jobs over the next few years. With this course, you’ll have the skills for both of these high-growth fields, improving your career opportunities no matter where you live.
Why Choose Career Step?
Career Step’s Pharmacy Technician with Healthcare Administration program makes it easy to maximize your MyCAA benefits by helping you gain a variety of skill sets for a number of growing healthcare careers. Choose Career Step training for:
- Online flexibility – Career Step’s online training is an ideal fit for the military lifestyle. You’ll have the freedom and flexibility to study on the schedule and at the pace that fits your life.
- One-on-one support – Even though the training is entirely online, you’ll still have one-on-one support from dedicated trainers whenever you need it. Your mentors are available by phone, email, and chat.
- Placement help after completion – The goal behind higher education is to get a job, and our Advisors are there to help you turn your training into a career after completion. You’ll have access to job search advice, resume reviews, and interview tutorials and tips.
Choose Career Step for the quality training you need to secure a successful healthcare career. With MyCAA funding, you can train with Career Step at no additional expense!
Apply Your MyCAA Funding
Contact a Career Step Advisor today at 855-261-7366 to apply your MyCAA funding to your Career Step training. You’ll need the following information for your application:
- Course Name: Pharmacy Technician with Healthcare Administration
- Code: 602809
- Level: Certificate
- Length: 12 months
- Cost: $3,899
Career Step now includes a laptop at no extra cost for all MyCAA military spouses enrolling in programs with textbooks available in ebook format to provide an enhanced learning experience.